Dr. Deepak Vaidya
Dr. Deepak Vaidya is the founder and chairman of Dr. Vaidya Eye Hospital.
After receiving his degree in Medicine from the MGM Medical College, Indore in 1990, he started his own Hospital, i.e, Dr. Vaidya Eye Hospital.
Among the best surgeons in Mumbai, Dr. Vaidya is well known for translating his experience and knowledge efficiently and cleanly into action and results. This is perhaps evident in the remarkable growth of Dr. Vaidya Eye Hospital since its inception in 1990.
With a vision to provide all-round, comprehensive eye-care, Dr. Vaidya has expanded the hospital’s services well into several super-speciality areas like Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma, Retinal Treatment, Oculoplastic and even Squint Surgery.
He has been very active socially and even conducted free medical camps at The Lion’s Club, Rotary Club and several other NGOs too.
He has been holding responsible positions in various organizations like :
- Special executive officer by Govt. of Maharashtra
- Vice president of lions club of SOL (NO.1 LARGEST LIONS CLUB IN THE WORLD)
- Ex-Officer Secretary of Association of Medical Consultant
- Ex-Committee Member of Association of the medical consultant Trustee of Vedant Academy Institute
- Ex-Honorary treasurer of Andheri Medical Association
- Ex-Committee member of Vile Parle Medical Association
- Ex-Sight Chairman Of Lion’s club of Oberoi complex