The change in lifestyle for women does make them realize the importance of visiting the doctor for check-ups. However, it is also necessary for the women’s to visit the eye-specialist as they are more likely to encounter certain eye diseases which need to be cured before it gets worst.
Dry eyes: Women experience hormonal imbalance after menopause making them more prone to dry eyes syndrome. In a case where there is chronic dryness in the eyes, women are likely to face this disorder 2-3times if left untreated, visit the Best eye surgeon in Mumbai to get your eyes checked and avoid future discomforts.
- Give rest to the eyes
- Try Omega-3 fatty acid supplements
- In wintertime turn on the humidifier
- Add supplements like salmon, sardines, castor oil eye drops, and flaxseeds to life.
- The eye drops can cure dry eye syndrome by reducing the evaporation of the tear
Glaucoma: The optic nerve of the eyes is affected in Glaucoma a can lead to complete or partial blindness. Having a family member who is diagnosed with Glaucoma it is necessary to take care of oneself more because there are five times more tendencies to develop Glaucoma.
- Make use of eye protection
- Get your eyes examined regularly.
- Get yourself checked if anyone in the family had Glaucoma
- Take the eye drops prescribed regularly
- Take the right prescribed medications
- Avoid food having high saturated fats as they might increase the intraocular pressure leading to increased damage.
Muscular Degeneration: Muscular degeneration can be caused due to the deterioration of the macula, the central area of the retina of the eye. This leads to vision loss in the people. The mass more active towards smoking have more tendencies to generate this disorder.
- Quit Smoking
- Add leafy vegetables to the diet
- Make use of the sunglasses
- Maintain your weight and have healthy blood pressure.
- There is no cure in particular for Muscular Degeneration; the right treatment can however slow the effects which might prevent you from losing too much vision.
Visit the best Eye Hospital in Mumbai and reduce the chances of getting too much affected due to this disease. The right hands of treating the disease can help the eye conditions get better.
The change in the hormonal balance for females makes them prone to many diseases, thus it is necessary to take care of one’s health and get examined by a prescribed professional. Eye health is often neglected therefore it is important to get in touch with professionals who can help examine if there is any disease developing in your body.